Microsoft Silverlight 4.0.60129
Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
- Fixed an issue where Unix time stamps were embedded in media
- Applications with shaders will no longer crash when run under a performance profiler
- Made plug-in hosting changes to support 64-bit Firefox on OS X (Silverlight is still a 32-bit process)
- Improved HTTP stack latency (details on how to enable this feature are described in KB2505882)
- Fix for a DRM error (6207) that could occur after Silverlight runtime upgrade
- Fixed a memory leak related to inline data templates
- Fixed a bug that prevented out of browser apps from upgrading when the application name was changed
- Fixed an error where redirects to media were not followed under certain configurations.