SeaMonkey  2.18 Beta 2
- Some parts of click-to-play did not work if doorhangers were disabled.
- The Open Link in New Window context menu item had stopped working in MailNews.
- The browser feed preview had been broken due to Private Browsing changes.
- Per-site click-to-play permissions had stopped working.
- An LDAP password was requested for each lookup even if it was saved.
- Creating/amending mailing lists in the Address Book had been broken.
- The tabbed browser uses the favicon service in a privacy-aware way now.
- The Open Location dialog does not save the state anymore when opened from a private window.
- Private downloads did not update.
- Save As from the context menu did not take the privacy status into account.
- Added icons for security notifications.
- Fixed the browser feed preview to work with XBL scopes.