Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.26.
* New translations:
o Translation to Finnish, contributed by pokpok
o Translation to German, contributed by Brummelchen
o Translation to Portuguese (Brasil), contributed by anonymous
o Translation to Turkish, contributed by Volkan Gezer
* Resolution for long-time problems and annoyances:
o SBIE1116 errors on Windows XP which prevented Sandboxie from starting.
o Sandboxed Outlook using incorrect account password.
o Sandboxed programs and Sandboxie Control immediately recognize new drive letters that appear (for example as a result of mounting a USB drive).
* Firefox 3:
o Added default exclusion for the Firefox database of phishing sites, urlclassifier*.sqlite files, to improve start-up time of sandboxed Firefox, and reduce the time needed to recreate this database when the sandbox is deleted.
* Usability improvements in Sandboxie Control:
o Real paths are displayed instead of the %placeholder% notation.
o Hiding SBIE messages through Sandboxie Control hides the message only for the detail specified in the message.
o Desktop icons do not flicker when Sandboxie Control window is visible.
o For Windows Vista, added more requests for UAC elevation where necessary.
* Further improvements to the following issues:
o Improved support for network shares exposed by Windows computers (including Quick and Immediate Recovery, and Direct and Full Access)
o There remain some difficulties in accessing network shares exposed by some NAS devices
o Full support for programs installing and using WinSxS assemblies on both Windows XP and Windows Vista
* Collection of smaller changes:
* Default Copy Limit Kb increased to 48MB from 32MB.
* Fewer temporary files are kept in the sandbox.
* Fixed PATH environment variable in sandboxed programs.
* Partially resolved conflict with Rising Antivirus 2008.