Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 108
Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
- Smartly hidden windows got broken in the previous build and didn't appear anymore.
- Setting the standard tooltips for the window brought it to front on redraw. This mainly affected the to do list window.
- Alarm didn't make the timezone adjustment for all day events so they could be shown for incorrect day.
- Restoring the settings from a backup file on startup didn't actually use the backed up settings.
- Set predefined polling values for Google Calendar and Remember the Milk so that the server doesn't get flooded if you poll it too often.
- New events were written to the offline copy too late which could cause event and task duplication.
- Added "subtaskindent" for xml format skins which defines the indent for sub tasks.
- The last read time is adjusted to match the server's if your local time is in the future so that polling for changes doesn't miss anything.