Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 110
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The categories are shown in a drop down list with appearance. The old way can be enabled from advanced options ("Allow multiple categories").
- Subtasks are now deleted also when deleting the parent from the editor.
- Disabled the author check from the Google events since it sometimes caused valid events to be read-only.
- Fixed multiple alarm support for Google Calendar. Rainlendar also reads only one alarm from Google for certain alert time.
- If "Keep editor open until writing succeeds" was enabled the dialog was not closed when creating new events or tasks to Outlook.
- Dragging an item which was changed at the same time could cause a crash.
- Too large value for the time span in editor caused a crash. The maximum value is now limited to 60 (minutes).
- The new subtask menu item is shown only for tasks which support subtasks.