Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
# Core and Builtins
- Issue #10391: Don't dereference invalid memory in error messages in the ast module.
- Issue #10459: Update CJK character names to Unicode 5.1.
- Issue #10092: Properly reset locale in calendar.Locale*Calendar classes.
- Issue #6098: Don't claim DOM level 3 conformance in minidom.
- Issue #5762: Fix AttributeError raised by ``xml.dom.minidom`` when an empty XML namespace attribute is encountered.
- Issue #1710703: Write structures for an empty ZIP archive when a ZipFile is created in modes 'a' or 'w' and then closed without adding any files. Raise BadZipfile (rather than IOError) when opening small non-ZIP files.
- Issue #4493: urllib.request adds '/' in front of path components which does not start with '/. Common behavior exhibited by browsers and other clients.
- Issue #6378: idle.bat now runs with the appropriate Python version rather than the system default. Patch by Sridhar Ratnakumar.
- Issue #10407: Fix two NameErrors in distutils.
- Issue #10198: fix duplicate header written to wave files when writeframes() is called without data.
- Issue #10467: Fix BytesIO.readinto() after seeking into a position after the end of the file.
- Issue #1682942: configparser supports alternative option/value delimiters.
- Backport r83399 to allow test_distutils to pass on installed versions.
- Issue #1303434: Generate ZIP file containing all PDBs (already done for rc1).
- Stop packaging versioncheck tool (already done for rc1).
- Accept Oracle Berkeley DB 4.8, 5.0 and 5.1 as backend for the dbm extension.
- Issue #9424: Replace deprecated assert* methods in the Python test suite.
- Issue #10299: List the built-in functions in a table in functions.rst.