PowerArchiver 12.00 RC4
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* FIPS 140.2 certified ZIP/ZIPX AES encryption.
* FIPS 140.2 certified data transfer via SFTP/FTP/SSL
* Compatibility with ZIP and ZIPX archives that have been encrypted/signed with digital certificates.
* Compatibility with ZIP, ZIPX archives that have been encrypted with other non AES methods such as 3DES.
* Support for .GZ and .XZ single files (without TAR).
* Added Backup to Pro license.
* Compatibility with latest PAOP 2.10.05.
* Improved adding multiple files/folders to ISO via shell.
* Various smaller improvements and fixes.