Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
- TLS certificates are actually stored to the local cache once again (accepting a name mismatch on a certificate should now be remembered)
- Build-time fixes for Solaris. (Paul Townsend)
* AIM and ICQ
- Messages from some mobile clients are no longer displayed as Chinese characters (broken in 2.6.4)
- Fix an issue allowing a remote user to download arbitrary files from a libpurple client. (CVE-2010-0013)
- Do not crash when attempting to register for a new account on Windows.
- Fix file transfer with clients that do not support Entity Capabilities (e.g. Spark)