Password Safe 3.24.1
Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
# New Features
- User can now duplicate Groups. Aliases and shortcuts referring to base entries outside this group will still point to their respective bases. Those referring to base entries within the group will then point to the new copy.
- Confirm Delete dialog for an entry now shows the entry's details.
- Advanced Dialog Options settings are saved for a session to allow re-use. The following functions use the this dialog and their settings are saved separately: Merge, Compare, Export to Text, Export to XML, Synchronize and Find Toolbar.
- Add "Add Group" to Toolbar.
- Add "Add New Entry" menu item to additional context menus.
- Online help is now available in Spanish.
# Bugs fixed
- Crash in 3.24 fixed.
- Can now change number of databases remembered independently of the value of the number of last used entries remembered in System Tray menu.
- When database is locked, clipboard is cleared and the hotkey works.
- PasswordSafe now remembers the selected entry on Lock After Idle.
- Uninstall fails gracefully when invoked with pwsafe running.
- Dialogs are now correctly closed if open when the workstation locks (with preference "Lock password database on workstation lock" set), enabling the application to be opened again.
- Groups list in Add/Edit dialog box no longer "remembers" groups from previously opened database.
- Hexadecimal password policy now correctly saved.
- Spanish translations for installer and application updated.