Password Safe 3.23
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
* New Features
-  Implement 'stealth' mode where, as long as the user specifies both the use of the System Tray and a valid Hot Key, then the System Tray icon and the button on the Taskbar can be hidden.
-  Allow user to edit the generated passwords (Manage?Generate Password) before copying to the clipboard.
-  "autotype" can now be added to the List View via the Column Picker (right click on column labels).
* Changes to Existing Features
-  Confirm on Delete option has been re-instated.
* Bugs fixed
-  Ensure user specified backup directory ends with a slash.
-  Entries modified via Synchronize are now displayed correctly if the user checks the preference "Highlight changed entries" via Options->Display.
-  No longer crashes when trying to view a base entry with similarly named aliases.
-  PasswordSafe no longer hangs when trying to read preferences stored in registry by older versions.
-  By adding more checking when creating the menus for Recent Entries off the System Tray menu, prevent crashing when clicking on the icon.
-  Can now set a non-recurring expiry date using the calendar during Add/Edit.
-  Fixed crash when locked and the user right-clicks the System Tray icon.
-  Changes to an entry's password policy are now saved upon OK or Apply.
-  The password expiration date is now automatically updated when a "recurring" password expiration is set and the password is changed.
-  Selected entry/group before database is locked or minimized, including when Windows goes into Standby/Hibernate is now re-selected when the database is later displayed.
-  Autotype now works correctly when the user specifies that PasswordSafe should minimize after Autotype and has also set that the database should be locked on minimize.
-  Cursor no longer disappears when PasswordSafe thinks that the user is dragging an entry but then doesn't.
- [n/a] The Save Toolbar button and the Save menu item are now correctly enabled if the user changes preferences saved in the database.