Password Safe 3.27
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
# New Features
* User can now add a database name and description via the Properties diaolg.
* Allow filters to match on rules based on the password's length.
* Shift + "left mouse button 'Double-Click'" now configurable for user. The default is copy the username to the clipboard.
* Preferences stored in the database are shown in blue in the Options dialogs.
# Changes to Existing Features
* Tooltip for System tray (displaying database file path) is now limited to 40 characters (replacing text in the middle with '...' if needed).
* The passphrase is now required to change from read-only to read/write.
# Bugs fixed
* No longer crashes when unlocking with Subset Password dialog box opened.
* PasswordSafe now displays forms correctly on Netbooks.
* Toolbar now updated to reflect R/W or R-O mode when user dynamically changes mode.
* User can now save database after manually taking a backup./td>
* System Menu 'X' now closes the Edit/View PropertyPages when the database is in R-O mode or the entry is protected.
* Filter image in Status bar is no longer replaced by 'Filter1' after changing preferences via Manage?Options.
* Selecting hexadecimal passwords as the database policy no longer causes validation to fail.
* Correctly show database has been modified (to allow saving) if database preferences have been changed.