Paint.NET 3.20 Beta 2
Paint.NET is free image and photo manipulation application for the Windows platform. Every feature of Paint.NET, including the user interface, was designed to be immediately intuitive and easy to learn without assistance.
Key Features Include:
- Special effects tools include: blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise and embossing.
- 3D Rotate/Zoom effects make it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
- Image manipulation tools include: brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia.
In order to navigate multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description.
Paint.NET uses a layers system to form the basis for rich image composition. Layers are likened to a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form an image.
* Note: New features will be displayed in English through the Alpha and Beta release(s). The final release will include full translations for the other supported languages.
* Fixed: Drawing a "Fixed Size" selection was resulting in a rectangle that was 1 pixel too wide, and 1 pixel too tall
* Fixed: A small layout glitch in the toolbar that was hiding the "Fixed Size" units selector
* Fixed: A layout glitch in the Red Eye Removal dialog that caused it to show a scroll bar when it wasn't necessary
* Fixed: Header's etched line control rendering in XP with the Luna visual style
* Fixed: A few rare crash bugs
* Fixed: Some corner-case glitches and crashes in the new IndirectUI and property system