Paint.NET 3.20 Beta 1
Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
* Note: New features will be displayed in English through the Alpha and Beta release(s). The final release will include full translations for the other supported languages.
* Improved: Updating performance should now be faster. It used to be the case that two system restore points were created during update (one for uninstall, and one for re-install), but now only one is created to cover the entire transaction.
* Changed: Ctrl+Alt+0 now works for "View actual size". This is not listed in the View menu as a shortcut, but should help those used to keyboard commands from Photoshop, etc.
* Changed: Some plugins that were causing stability problems are now blocked from loading. They will show up in the File->View Plugin Load Errors dialog.
* Changed: Old effect plugin DLL's that have since been integrated into Paint.NET (Glow, Portrait, etc.) are now blocked from loading.
* Fixed: For revamped effect configuration dialogs, the first textbox is now auto-selected instead of the OK button. This makes keyboard usage more convenient.
* Fixed: Close/Cancel button flickering while downloading an update
* Fixed: The floating tool windows (Tools, History, Layers, Color) will double-check that they are on-screen when they are toggled on/off
* Fixed: If two images had the text tool active and both had active text being edited, then Backspace would not always be routed to the correct image
* Fixed: Open/Save dialogs in Windows Vista with high-DPI would sometimes have garbled thumbnail rendering (fixed by adding "high DPI aware" flag to EXE manifest instead of using SetProcessDPIAware function)
* Fixed: Some minor high-DPI glitches in new UI features
* Fixed: For newly revamped effect configuration dialogs, the focus rectangle ("dotted rectangle") for sliders is drawn only when necessary
* Fixed: Several rare crashes