Opera  15.00 Next Beta 1 (B 1147.18)
# Fixes and stability enhancements
* General and User Interface
- A major reinvention for Opera. Going forward, the browser's source code will be based on Chromium and Blink, a fork of the WebKit rendering engine. Everything for this browser is new:
> New rendering engine based on WebKit
> New user interface
> New capabilities
> New features
> Improved site compatibility
> Silent auto updates
# New features
* Combined address and search bar
- Combines the address and search bar, allowing for multiple predictive results that can be filtered by search engine. This bar includes options for adding current pages to Opera's Speed Dial or Stash, and expandable page information.
* Enhanced Speed Dial
- Allows you to combine Speed Dial entries into groups, and introduces a search function that filters through entries.
- Introduces Stash - a feature that records the location, meta data, and a screenshot of a page. It places this information into a collapsable list entry on the browser's Start Page, that can be searched by keyword and/or scanned visually by screenshot.
- A recommender service is included with Opera 15. Discover displays news and topical content that can be filtered by category or location/language.
* Off-Road mode
- Adopts the server-side compression technology used by Opera Mobile.