NVIDIA Forceware XP 64 182.06 WHQL XP 64
NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires XP 64.
New in Release 182.06:
* Recommended for the best experience in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
* Boosts performance in numerous 3D applications. The following are some examples of improvements measured with Release 182.06 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
o Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
o Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
o Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
o Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.
o Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.
* Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0 on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs.
* Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.
* Additional information on specific bug fixes can be found in the release documentation notes.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL including SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here. Note: GPU PhysX is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
* Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #2. Download these free PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports CUDA.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.