NVIDIA Forceware XP 93.71 WHQL
NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows 2003 Server.
Single-GPU Issues Resolved:
- Error message occurs when running the NVIDIA Control Panel
Television Setup Wizard.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400: After changing the color settings from the
NVIDIA Control panel, the settings revert to the default.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, NVIDIA Control Panel: The Multi-GPU
performance mode default is set to Custom when initially creating a
new application profile.
- GeForce 7950 GX2: In the NVIDIA Control Panel, Multi-GPU
antialiasing modes are available when Multi-Display rendering mode
- GeForce 7900 GT: The new NVIDIA Control Panel lists the product
name as GeForce 7900 GT/GTO, instead of the correct GeForce 7900
- GeForce 7600 GS, NVIDIA Control Panel/Classic Control Panel:
HDTV component-out output is split vertically when applying the
- GeForce 7600 GS, GeForce 6150/6100: During video playback in VMR
mode, video is corrupt and shaky when noise reduction is enabled.
- GeForce 6800 GT 256MB: Windows Media Player 10 video becomes
corrupt when rotating the screen while playing a video.
- GeForce 6600 128MB: Windows Media Player 10 crashes when
changing the resolution while playing a DVD.
- GeForce 6600 128MB: The secondary Dualview monitor flickers while
playing any NTSC DVD.
GeForce 6600 128MB: The NVIDIA Control Panel crashes while
changing the desktop configuration after changing the video color
- GeForce 6600, Windows XP Media Center Edition: While playing
MCE Live TV in Clone mode with full-screen video mirror, the
mirrored display is corrupted when resizing the application.
- GeForce 7300 GT, GeForce 6150/6100: HQV objects flutter and the test
bar splits when noise reduction is enabled.
SLI Issues Resolved:
- GeForce 7950 GX2 Quad NVIDIA SLI, NVIDIA Control Panel:
Enabling or disabling Show SLI Visual Indicators when Adjust
Image Settings with Preview page is open causes the NVIDIA
Control Panel to crash.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, Quad NVIDIA SLI, NVIDIA Control Panel:
Unable to preserve Custom AA setting for Direct3D application
- GeForce 7950 GX2 512MB, Quad NVIDIA SLI: EverQuestbluescreen
crash occurs when exiting the game.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, SLI: After enabling and then disabling SLI mode,
Display # 4 loses sync.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, GeForce 6600, SLI: Spellforce 2flickering
corruption occurs during game play.
- GeForce 7900 GTX, SLI System: Dungeon Siege 2with SLI mode
enabled, there is graphics corruption when 8x antialiasing is enabled.
- GeForce 7900, GeForce 6800, SLI System: World of Warcraftwith SLI
mode enabled, there are missing character portraits.
- GeForce 7600 GT 256MB, SLI: TimeShiftcorruption occurs at the
start of the game when the resolution is set to 1280x1024.
- GeForce 7300 GT, SLI: Spellforce 2 flickering, multicolored triangles
appear in the terrain when SLI is enabled.