NVIDIA Forceware XP 91.33
NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows 2003 Server.
Single-GPU Issues Resolved
- GeForce 7950 GX2: Blue screen crash occurs when running 3D Mark
06 with an Intel i955XBK motherboard.
SLI Technology Issues Resolved
- GeForce 6 and 7 Series: Added an SLI profile for Prey.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: SLI multi GPU rendering has been
disabled popup message appears on non SLI capable systems.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: The digital display cannot be set to its native
resolution when the analog display is set as the primary display
under nView Clone or Spanning modes.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500: With four monitors connected, from the
NVIDIA Control Panel>Workstation>Synchronize Displays page,
the server cannot be set.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400: Under the NVIDIA Control Panel
>Workstation>Synchronize Displays, the secondary display is unable
to be set as the client.