NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 64 314.07 WHQL Vista 64
NVIDIA ForceWare WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires 64-bit Windows Vista.
* Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).
# New in GeForce R313 Drivers
* Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 690:
> Up to 65% in Crysis 3
> Up to 24% in Assassin’s Creed III
> Up to 15% in Civilization V
> Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
> Up to 12% in Dirt 3
> Up to 11% in Just Cause 2
> Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
> Up to 8% in Far Cry 2
> Up to 7% in Far Cry 3
> Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City
> Up to 7% in Dragon Age II
> Up to 5% in Battlefield 3
> Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War
> Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
- GeForce GTX 670:
> Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III
> Up to 11% in Civilization V
> Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
> Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
> Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
> Up to 5% in Dirt 3
> Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
> Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
> Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
> Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
> Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
* NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
- Warframe– updated SLI profile
- DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
* NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles:
- Crysis 3 – rated Excellent
- Dead Space 3 – rated Poor
- Resident Evil 6- rated Good
* NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
* Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.