NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 331.65 WHQL Vista
NVIDIA Forceware WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows Vista.
# New in GeForce R331 Drivers
* Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
- GeForce GTX 690/770/780/TITAN:
> Up to 12% in Battlefield 4
> Up to 19% in Sniper Elite V2
> Up to 13% in Dirt: Showdown
> Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
> Up to 9% in Sleeping Dogs
> Up to 8% in Max Payne 3
> Up to 6% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
> Batman: Arkham Origins – updated profile
> Battlefield 4 – updated profile
> Shadow Warrior – added DX9 profile
> War of the Vikings – added DX11 profile
> Dragon Sword - updated DX9 profile
> GRID 2 - updated DX11 profile
> Euro Truck Simulator 2 - updated profile
- 3D Vision
> Shadow Warrior – “Excellent”
> Call of Duty: Ghosts – “Fair”
> The Wolf Among Us – “Good”
- Gaming Technology
> Enables GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
> Civilization 5 – added HBAO+
> Enables NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- 4K Displays
> Adds support for 4K Surround
# Additional Details
* Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
* Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
* Installs GeForce Experience v22.214.171.124
* Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.