* Integrated all 12 of your IPv6 OS fingerprint submissions from June to September. No new groups, but several classifications were strengthened, especially Windows localhost and OS X.
* [NSE] Added 7 NSE scripts, from 3 authors, bringing the total up to 541!
- coap-resources grabs the list of available resources from CoAP endpoints.
- fox-info retrieves detailed version and configuration info from Tridium Niagara Fox services.
- ipmi-brute performs authentication brute-forcing on IPMI services.
- ipmi-cipher-zero checks IPMI services for Cipher Zero support, which allows connection without a password.
- ipmi-version retrieves protocol version and authentication options from ASF-RMCP (IPMI) services.
- mqtt-subscribe connects to a MQTT broker, subscribes to topics, and lists the messages received.
- pcworx-info retrieves PLC model, firmware version, and date from Phoenix Contact PLCs.
* Upgraded Npcap, our new Windows packet capturing driver/library, from version to 0.09 to 0.10r2. This includes many bug fixes, with a particular on emphasis on concurrency issues discovered by running hundreds of Nmap instances at a time.
* New service probes and match lines for DTLS, IPMI-RMCP, MQTT, PCWorx, ProConOS, and Tridium Fox,
* Improved some output filtering to remove or escape carriage returns ('\r') that could allow output spoofing by overwriting portions of the screen. Issue reported by Adam Rutherford.
* [NSE] Fixed a few bad Lua patterns that could result in denial of service due to excessive backtracking.
* Fixed a discrepancy between the number of targets selected with -iR and the number of hosts scanned, resulting in output like "Nmap done: 1033 IP addresses" when the user specified -iR 1000.
* Fixed a bug in port specification parsing that could cause extraneous 'T', 'U', 'S', and 'P' characters to be ignored when they should have caused an error.
* Restored compatibility with LibreSSL, which was lost in adding library version checks for OpenSSL 1.1. [Wonko7]
* Fixed a bug in the Compare Scans window of Zenmap on OS X resulting in this message instead of Ndiff output: ImportError: dlopen(/Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/datetime.so, 2): no suitable image found. Did find: /Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/datetime.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture
* Reported by Kyle Gustafson.
* [NSE] Fixed a bug in ssl-enum-ciphers and ssl-dh-params which caused them to not output TLSv1.2 info with DHE ciphersuites or others involving ServerKeyExchange messages.
* [NSE] Added X509v3 extension parsing to NSE's sslcert code. ssl-cert now shows the Subject Alternative Name extension; all extensions are shown in the XML output.