MetroTwit 0.6.0 Beta
MetroTwit is a slick Twitter client for Windows.
- Infinite scrolling - If you ever want to read more tweets, just scroll down and more will appear almost instantly.
- URL shortening and previews - Take control of links with an intuitive URL shortener that automatically saves you space and time tweeting.
- Autocomplete for usernames & hashtags - The people and topics you care about, at your fingertips. Simply start typing any part of a username or hashtag and we'll find them for you.
- Resizable and reorderable columns - Not all columns must be created equal. You have the choice and flexibility to control exactly how your columns should look.
* Added 140proof integration to support future development efforts
* Fixed popup column positioning when using a high DPI setting
* Fixed multi-monitor oddities with popup columns
* Fixed “keep scroll position when refreshing” logic to be predictable
* Fixed quoting a retweet with special text characters
* Fixed Aero Snap sometimes accidentally triggering when clicking the top bar
* Fixed tweeting character count to improve responsiveness of typing
* Fixed Twitter sign in timeout not handled correctly
* Fixed user profiles to be collapsible
* Fixed pasting clipboard images from Paint appearing solid white
* Fixed linebreaks for update release notes (will take effect next update)
* Fixed rare crash at launch when constructing autocomplete collection