MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1999 Beta
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* Common mask component is broken in non-skinned version
* Abum Art window disapears on drag & drop
* Refresh problem after volume leveling calculation (regression)
* Icon missing from icon pak posted to wiki
* Album Art Window doesn't display correctly when Titlebar is hidden
* Spelling error in the Error report dialog
* Disc# field tooltip in track properties is incorrect
* Build 1228 keeps playing last 2-3 secs of CD track (regression)
* 'Find More from same' is empty in main panel when Now Playing is undocked
* Failed DB updated from 2.5.5
* Rating: in searchbar doesn't always work as expected
* Syncing ALAC (Apple lossless) to an iPod/iPhone is broken (regression)
* Update Vitreous Blue skin so that it can be used in narrower configurations
* WMDM synchronization: Sync M4A files to Archos devices doesn't work correctly
* Burning common Playlist tracks and Pre-Selected tracks causes tracks to be burnt incorrectly