MediaMonkey 188.8.131.528 Beta
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* Auto DJ optimization regarding to Add tracks from: Playlist option
* Non-skinned version: Selected Auto DJ playlist doesn't remain visible after re-open of Options dialog
* Switching from AA to AA+D throws an error in skinless mode
* 'Find More from same' is empty in main panel when Now Playing is undocked
* FLA files will not play
* Help File Mask error
* Replace Casino Orange with Vitreous blue
* Now Playing: not refreshing tracks info when plugging-in drive
* Non-skinned version: Some controls are visible even if they should be hidden
* 4-bits WAV files cannot be played by MM
* Search scripts can't save track info to Custom 4 or Custom 5 fields
* Non-skinned version, Quad core: selecting 'Performance' sheet in Options leads to 'List index out of bouds (5)' error
* Uninstalling a script that doesn't exist leads to AV
* Advanced search: condition 'Playlist is' is broken when referenced playlists are limited to number of tracks (regression)
* Searches using "Starts with" do not support Multiple values
* Font size setting in options broken due to localization
* 'Now Playing' and 'Album Art with Details' view sort problems
* Seeking when playing audio CDs doesn't work after 30 seconds of playback
* Sync tree selection bug (regression)
* Jumps from AA+Details view can fail
* UI issues on larger fonts
* Burn another copy doesn't work for audio CD burning (regression)
* Update online help for MM 3.1