MediaMonkey 18.104.22.1682 Beta
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* Inconsistent / Erroneous handling of Artist/Album Artist properties in the Tree
* Add 'Maintain library' -> Rebuild full-text search index
* Device configuration tab: entry isn't greyed out when it should be
* Tracks can fail to refresh in the Artist > Album node
* Mass edit: changed comment of first track isn't updated
* Editing Multiple Attributes via Node Properties Dialog doesn't work
* Composer Comments Dialog has incorrect heading
* Album/Artist/Composer node properties dialog missing scrollbar for comments
* Add support for Amazon UK and DE MP3 downloads
* Path does not get updated when renaming folders in location node.(regression)
* Read non-standard TYER frames from ID3v2 tags
* Confirmation dialog shouldn't appear when adding > 50 files to a playlist
* Many tree nodes have useless Properties entry in context menu (regression)
* Update Vitreous Blue skin
* Edit of Album Subnode fails to update the Tree
* FLAC replay gain tags are ignored if 'db' is included
* MM shows incorrect content of m3u playlists under My Computer node
* Adding M3U via menu 'File -> Open URL or file' fails for http:// M3U locations
* CTRL+ALT+UP (DOWN) volume adjustment doesn't update player volume slider
* MM can crash when copying/removing playlists in main explorer tree
* Update credits to mention Pinvoke.com re. icons used in VitreousBlue skin
* Lyrics/Comment saved by script aren't persist
* Primoburner: unregistered copy error messages
* Replay gain information isn't properly saved to .wav tracks
* MP3 Files Tagged with ID3v2.0.0 are not read correctly
* Some corrupted WAV files show incorrect length and bitrate and can't be tagged properly
* Setting font size to >= 40% causes flickering in mask selector
* Milkdrop configuration: context help for 'show logo' is incorrect
* Tracklists scrollbar position issue (skinned version)
* Some Get info/Buy links do not work in AAwD view
* MM doesn't span/persist properly across multiple monitors
* Minimize to MicroPlayer --> Windows Taskbar freezes for a few seconds
* Some "mms://" radio streams don't play
* Burn: Verify data checkbox should be disabled when just 'Test' is selected
* Handling Multimedia Keyboard APPCOMMAND_MEDIA Keys sometimes misses