Maxthon Cloud Browser 18.104.22.1680 Beta
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
# New Features:
* Added "Duplicate Tab" option to the tab right-click menu.
* Added "Duplicate Tab" to mouse gesture and shortcut keys.
* Improved the support to Thunder Downloader.
* Supported the download from kuai.thunder.com in Ultra Mode.
* Optimized the memory usage of Ultra Mode.
* It allowed turning pages by "left/right" mouse gesture in Quick Access.
* Used "Modern Skin" as the default skin.
* Improved showBadge() and newTab() interfaces of Maxthon extension platform.
* Main Frame
- The browser window restored to an incorrect position after exited Full Screen.
- Night Mode could not switch automatically according to customized time if restarted the browser after turned off the computer.
- Some crash problems.
- Some page compatibility problems about page rendering.
- A freeze problem.
- A memory leak problem related to flash player.
- A memory leak problem about Webkit Core.
- Some other high memory usage problems.
- Cursor display problem of Developer Tools' search box.
- A security hole problem.
- It could not display Quick Access page when closed the last tab.
- FTP time display problem.
- The blank tabs opened by mailto:could not close automatically.
- The scroll bar of Quick Access could not work.
- It could not open the pages if dragged UNC links.
- Bad function effect of animate() in jquery.
* Magic Fill
- It could not modify the name when modified FTP items.
* Source Sniffer
- It could not get some HTML5 audios and videos.
- Blocking number display problem.
* Extension Platform
- Fixed some sidebar problems.
- Fixed a extension update problem.
- ef.json files identification problems.
- Judgment problems of action name response.
- Webpage right-click unlock feature could work on Side Bar extensions.