Macrium Reflect 6.3.1745
Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
* In-place upgrade to Reflect v7
- This release improves on the previous release v6 to v7 upgrade experience by allowing v7 upgrade keys to automatically upgrade existing v6 keys.
* Avast AV software problem
- Improved handling of the problem caused by AV software. Failed execution of the Macrium Reflect executable will now show the correct Windows failure code in the Task Scheduler status.
# Bug Fixes
* Technicians USB stick crash when adding drivers
- When taking the option to add drivers to a Technicians USB stick from a foreign PC, a program error could occur. This has been resolved.
* Server Edition Rescue Media
- The Server Edition Rescue media would incorrectly show 'CMC Agent' as the edition and create a '.log' folder in the image location during an automated system restore. This has been resolved.
* False error shown in the DOS command window
- An incorrect error "CCBTBase::MapClusterRunToBitmap" was shown in the command prompt window when running Reflect from a DOS command prompt. This has been resolved.