Macrium Reflect 5.0.4620
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* PrimoBurner update
- Macrium Reflect now uses CD/DVD burning engine PrimoBurner 3.6. This has support for a greater range of hardware and resolves the rare issue of occasional hangs seen with the previous version.
# Bug fixes:
* Scheduled task display error
- Incremental and Differential backup jobs could incorrectly be shown as Full in the 'Scheduled Backups' tab. This has been resolved.
* WAIK Time-zone
- Creation of WAIK based rescue media may not take the time-zone into account and image files could appear with the wrong time. This has been resolved.
* Uninstall Shell Registry Extensions
- When uninstalling, approved shell extensions would be removed. This has been resolved.
> Note: This fix applies to the removal of full installs of this version and later.
* Installation Issue
- The Macrium Reflect installer would encounter issues on machines with no network adaptors. This has been resolved.
* Linux Rescue CD Volume Names
- Linux Rescue CD could show the same volume label for all volumes. This has been resolved.
* Menu Consistency
- Some menu items have been re-ordered for consistentency.
* WinPE WAIK Taskbar
- The Taskbar under WAIK WinPE rescue media could occasionally not be visible. This has been resolved.
* ReDeploy Active Service
- Macrium ReDeploy was not catering for some vendor active service settings. This has been resolved.
* VSS Debug Logging
- Enhanced VSS debug logging was not present even if selected in the Advanced Properties. This has been resolved.
* File & Folder Search Cancel
- Cancelling or stopping a File & Folder Search for restore could cause Reflect to hang in certain circumstances. This has been resolved.
* Rescue Media Creation
- The creation of rescue media was not catering for edge cases of linking USB root hubs to USB3 host controllers. This has been resolved.
* PE Explorer
- PE Explorer, location toolbar lost on escape keypress in location editbox. This has been resolved
* Restore UI
- Image and backup files could remain in the list of files even if the folder was removed from the search list. This has been resolved
* Rescue media Wizard
- The horizontal scrollbar was missing from the Rescue Wizard drivers page device list. This has been resolved