LibreOffice 3.5.3 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* fix colorspace conversion for greyscale bitmaps
* cache calls to mdds:mixed_type_matrix::size
* clrContourCache for SwAnchoredDrawObjects
* copy column privileges into table privileges
* cppcanvas: processEMFPlus: fix valgrind warning:
* disable cairo canvas on Windows
* do not increase height of checkboxes
* do not play sound in presenter console
* docx, no mso-fit-shape-to-text means the textbox size is fixed
* export all style information to xls/xlsx
* fdo43752: PPTX import fix affected odp imports.
* find install location during help pack install
* fix - edge-case trans gradients came out empty
* fix - use older ODF encryption by default
* fix RTF import of \page in inner groups
* fix RTF import of all capitals char prop
* fix RTF import of character encoding in footnotes
* fix RTF import of custom fonts in substreams
* fix RTF import of mixed super/nonsuper text
* fix RTF import of multi-paragraph exact height textboxes
* fix RTF import of shapes inside text frames at the start of the doc
* fix RTF import of tables with empty first row
* fix RTL menu rendering on Windows
* fix border printing:
* fix crash on RTF import of shapes inside tables
* fix the fix so it doesn't crash
* fix vcl alpha blending
* fix vertical align when switching mode in multibar
* fixed pdf export (of images).
* handle various busted rtf docs without hanging
* improved label/BC wizard - set paper size
* increase nCol before next iteratation to prevent loop
* macros: Macro to set filter in Calc does not work with .StringValue
* make "Replace All" work with REs
* match version in about dialog and file properties
* more reliable way to check for RTL text.
* never let users save in /tmp by default
* RTF/DOCX import: fixed the import of consecutive frames
* removed strange non-wrapping condition
* resolved CSV import got confused by erroneous HTML detection
* resolved the current document is not always the first in list
* revert "make text wrapping work in headers/footers too "
* rtftok: initial PN (legacy numbering syntax) support
* rtftok: support bullet points in paragraph numberings
* shift+F3 should be the shourtcut for Edit > Duplicate in Draw
* show synchronized checked only if all margins are the same
* sw: fix border corner gaps:
* swNodes: fix inconsistent outline check:
* TOC dialog, Entries tab: the right arrow button does not work
* this hack in no longer needed
* use fabs for double values, not abs
* use of pointer to deleted object
* use same border width information for xls import and export
* use x.y.z version also for desktop integration packages