LibreOffice 3.5.0 RC 3
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* country code 'IN' is not in use for these locales
* differentiate numeric and non-numeric field member values.
* don't delete thread while it is still running
* fix Don't paint a frame around the list of edit boxes.
* hide all the page breaks of the pages before the first visible one
* keep cells with broadcasters alive during deletion.
* more robust references merging
* properly merge ref fields in master documents
* query remaining stream size after seeking, not before
* revert publishing of lots of UNO types.
* scTableSheetObj::findAll does not return the correct range
* sw: ODF import: divide width by 3 for "double" borders
* sw: ODF import: prevent border width overriding:
* use integers rather than booleans
* use proper sizes for SQL(Get|Set)StmtAttr
* use the old rtf importer for paste