LibreOffice 3.5.0 Beta 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
>> Bugs fixed:
* some minor customshape fixes
* 97: Connector shape fixes.
* ::dispose clears mpPresTimer before releaseTimer called
* add support for Gtk+ print dialog
* allow empty field labels in pivot tables.
* allow filtering by error value.
* aw084: Added code to mimic old behaviour and call user layout link when empty paragraph is rendered
* aw084: Removing DBG_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION since there is a valuable alternative alailable and not a general error happening
* aw084: use GetAllMarkedBoundRect instead of GetAllMarkedRect to get fat line support
* correctly convert chart data ranges.
* disabled tests failing due to .
* don't shown the name of a reference field if it's empty
* enable sc's c++ subsequenttests related
* finally return the real selected sheets, and use it.
* fix crash fdo#42147
* fix library layer mapping for the URELIB ones
* fixed Crash when closing document and several Spreadsheet documents open
* fixed RTF import crash etc.
* fixed freeze chart wizard with non-gregorian date
* fixed pass count in Manage Breakpoints and crash in dialog
* fixed the print preview inconsistency.
* fs34c: check first if value is null
* fs34c: when assigning events, only throw if there is an invalid type given, *not* if the type is correct, but the sequence is merely empty
* fully support external references in CELL function.
* impress210: added missing commits from cws impressdefaults1
* impress210: adding uncommited changes from cws impressdefautls1
* impress210: clean up fill attributes if fill style changes
* impress210: disconnect and reconnect to table style on change model in SdrTableObjImpl
* impress210: fixed distinct shape and page id
* impress210: fixed import of path animation from sxi files
* impress210: put new drawing layer fill and stroke styles in pool only for newly created documents
* impress210: set tooltip for items and some refactoring
* impress210: set zoom to fit_to_window
* impress210: use datetime to get current date
* impress210: using view contact to get bound rect for old path animation import
* impressdefaults1: change default bullet symbol
* incompatible change to solve uno problem related
* inline arm assembler is obsolete by now
* is fixed, tests can be re-enabled.
* link icons to soffice.bin
* make --disable-unix-qstart-libpng really work
* make macro recording work without experimental features
* make sure to adjust the sheet index of drawing objects.
* move initial focus to printer selection
* optimize weak-char overriding
* partially support external refs in CELL function.
* possible fix for fdo#43312
* preserve selected sheets after print preview ended.
* rTF import: fixed the handling of frame properties
* reenable subsequent test
* remove OOo and StarOffice icons from oxygen theme
* remove setCharAt and charAt from O[U]StringBuffer
* reset tab index for SingleRefToVars() call.
* revert "Make macro recording work without experimental features"
* revert "temporary hack: soffice.bin should be type of GUI app, not CUI app "
* rotation needs to be done post flipping.
* safeguard ourselves from potential crashes.
* set the logic straight for "center across selection" setting.
* shrink chart's source ranges to data area.
* slidesorter1: # Update preview when text editing ends.
* slidesorter1: Fixed selection in slidesorter.
* slidesorter1: Outliner holds ViewShell as weak_ptr.
* slidesorter1: Temporarily reset StartWithActualPaget to make startWithArguments use FirstPage property.
* slidesorter1: Temporarily turning off slide tracking to avoid unwanted repositioning of visible area.
* store proper ODFF names, accept aliases
* temporary hack: soffice.bin should be type of GUI app, not CUI app
* tkr41: # office crash fixed . (null pointer) + add unit test
* don't ignore empty TableCell Element, also check if it's a header