LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* don't crash when selecting target to db document
* sorting additional language packs and dictionaries
* always set column offset to 0
* fix for don't call vector::back on an empty vector
* fix for enable Object/Edit menu item for ole/embedded objects
* fix for formulas with range names were not imported correctly
* fix for name box always selects cell in the first sheet
* fix for update local range names
* revert "Fixed undisplayed calc page and header / footer borders"
* fix broken refresh() from UNO API (and Basic).
* make sure the drawing layer is initialized before use.
* prevent double-deletes during removal of pivot tables.
* fix label of Save Keyboard Configuration dialog
* apparent negative string length
* do not set solid line border and fill as default for chartarea
* fix for shared formulas are not imported correctly
* fix label position for ooxml charts
* using formatcode while displaying labels.
* related correct import of shared formulas
* fix broken image paths in help
* revert "Update the operation of delete and backspace key"
* update the operation of delete and backspace key
* selecting text box after editing gives rotation handles
* add useronly read permission, while creating tmpfile.
* fix --quickstart shouldn't show start center
* fixed a crasher. Also, improved batch conversion
* related: ole props buglet
* set default min password length in ctor of password dialog
* unable to save protected file without pw
* use UTF-8 encoding for gstreamer uris
* null the display pointer after closing the display, fixes
* fix wrong RTTI baseclass for SfxViewEventHint
* on recovery from an autosave file use DefaultFilter, seems to fix
* context menu in spellcheck in RTL UI closes too early
* crash in number format dialog
* duplicate entries in Directory definition are no longer treated as errors
* fix regression in SvGlobalName::operator <
* fix set color regression in cairo canvas f
* make sure we send resize event to fullscreen windows
* related: busted ole2 wrapper
* related: make simpleMapNativeRoleFrom::accessibleContext safer
* half&full width forms need to remain asian
* EMF+ records don't need payload all the time
* avoid infinite loop when writting out docs with bookmarks
* basic handling of lines in RTF import
* problems related to printing table borders
* copy fieldmark properties when copying/pasting
* fix the computation of grid character pitch
* handle wrong text len gracefully
* hang on load of .doc
* imported .doc crashes layout
* more conservative fix for aliasing problems
* protect against missing insertion position
* related: make abo levels safer
* related: use cached data values instead of pointer to sprm cache
* related: use standard sprm iterator
* fix counting the paragraphs