LibreOffice 4.2.4 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* dereference before null check
* crash after undoing master page application
* fix crash while editing Impress tables.
* fix typo: printnone -> printhigh
* add Bluez 5 support for impress remote.
* avoid infinite loop when gathering "svg" element styles
* out by one error
* let's not skip the first element of a matrix in PRODUCT.
* 'User paths' is missing in tab MotionMotion Paths tab
* ODF import: fix wrong version in check for embedded objects
* fill the match string even if the raw string is empty.
* sw: fix copy/paste of footnote cross references
* new wildcard in autocorrection: .* instead of *
* [abrt] libreoffice-core: sdext::presenter::PresenterPaintManager::Invalidate(): soffice.bin killed by SIGSEGV