LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
- allow insertion of redlines with an empty author.
- EDITING: Enter a formula in a cell if autocalculate is off do not update the screen.
- Other: Using formula wizard and help causes crash
- field type "time (fixed)" does not work when used in a writer template file on 32bit platforms
- Time (Variable) field not (properly) imported from ODF
- Base is crashing frequently when EDITING data and switching Forms
- FILEOPEN: ODT with frame with no draw:name does not open
- Horizontal range lookup of string in sorted but mixed data broken; MATCH, LOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- EDITING: Function wizard delete the outer functions in a formula while editing an inner one.
- Writer 4.1.3 not able to read certain documents
- LO cannot open a word document with a table inside a footnote (and crashes)
- flat text database (e.g. csv) with header lose one row at each refresh
- insertByName locks inserted file
- EDITING: Wizard use in Calc changes format
- ODF: invalid element written <number:fill-character>
- ODF: invalid attribute value written, 'sorted-ascending' for table:display-list attribute in element
- line skew parameter is not read from file for connectors in OO draw