Re-created the Hamachi driver digital signature. It should now
be possible to install it on Vista x64 without disabling "driver
signature enforcement" on a boot.
- Added hamachi-override.ini options to allow changing the text and
the background colors in Hamachi chat windows. This is done by adding
the following entries to hamachi-override.ini -
Back is a color of a background of both the top and the bottom chat
panes. Fore is a text color of the bottom pane. Self is a color of
local IMs in the top pane, Peer - of the remote ones. System is a
color of system messages (such as 'xyz is online'). Network is a color
of administrative messages when in a network chat mode. History is a
color of a chat log when it is loaded in a top pane via 'Load History'
right-click menu option.
used by HTML, CSS and a multitude of graphical editors. Red is FF0000
or F00, cyan is 00FFFF or 0FF, white is FFF, black is 000, etc
- Fixed a problem with clients sometimes not being able to communicate
after F5 was used to rebuild an existing _working_ tunnel.
- Fixed chat module to gracefully fail sending IMs when the remote
peer disables Chat via its Hamachi Preferences.
- Updated few translations - Italian, Polish, Serbian and Ukrainian.
- Handful of small UI tweaks