Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
* Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7750 and HD 7770
* Added voltage monitoring for HD 7950 and HD 7970
* Fixed memory size readings for ATI cards with large VRAM
* Improved formula for NVIDIA ASIC Quality reading
* Added explanation text to ASIC quality window
* Fixed bug that caused updater to show up even though no update available, lagging GPU-Z.
* When multi-GPU setup detected, PCIe load test will recommend full screen
* Added board ID to BIOS version readout
* Added option to show sensor reading in GPU-Z title (click the arrow next to the sensor name)
* Refresh sensors in background now defaults to enabled
* Fixed release date for HD 7950
* Added PCI vendor Packard Bell
* Fix for ATI hardware access breaking on Catalyst 12.1
* Added fan RPM monitoring support on some ATI cards
* Added GF108 based GT 520, GTX 555 (non-mobile), GeForce 305M, 610M