- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- Intel GPU codenames now have the CPU name prepended.
- All Intel GPUs newer than Sandy Bridge have UEFI marked as available.
- Fixed AMD Beema ROP and TMU count, process size 28 nm.
- Fixed Bay Trail to be 22 nm, DX11.
- Added support for Intel Kaby Lake, Apollo Lake.
- Added support for NVIDIA GTX 1050, 1050 Ti Mobile, Quadro 5000, GP104 based GTX 1060, GP104-based Quadro Mobile.