FrostWire, a BitTorrent client (formerly a Gnutella client), is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers located from all around the world.
Using the most recent version of FrostWire allows users to enjoy the best program functionality. Bugs reported in older versions have been fixed for the latest version. Any users with FrostWire 2.5 or earlier MUST update.
Frostwire's features include:
- Completely Free & Open Source!
- Faster Download Speeds
- No Spyware. No Adware. Guaranteed.
- iTunes Compatible!
- Faster Torrent Speeds
- Friendly Online Chat Rooms
- Bittorrent Support!
- Even More Connections
- New & Improved Skins
* Fixes newly introduced bug where it would not recursively share the files in a folder.
* Fixes newly introduced bug where it wouldn't correctly display the title of a file on the Playlist.
* Fixes issue where it would not kill torrent uploads until the next restart.
* Fixes NPE on HttpFetcher.fetch()