If you've ever waited forever for your files to download from a slow connection, or been cut off mid-way through a download, or maybe you just can't keep track of your ever-growing downloads, then FlashGet is for you.
FlashGet can split downloaded files into sections, downloading each section simultaneously, for an increase in downloading speed from 100% to 500%. This, coupled with FlashGet's powerful and easy-to-use management features, helps you take control of your downloads like never before.
FlashGet key features include:
- Optimizes use of system resources so it doesn't slow down your system.
- Automatically scans downloaded files.
- 100% free, no ad-ware, spyware, or malware.
- Increases download speed and stability.
- Supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, eMule and other torrent protocols.
- Powerful files management feature.
Want faster downloads and easier management of downloaded files? Then you need FlashGet.
* Download files from some file hosts properly, including rapidshare.com, mediafire.com, megaupload.com, 4shared.com and hotfile.com.
* Add Pre-Download,now FlashGet could download files less than 50MB faster.
* Add torrent auto downloading in Internet Explorer.
* Improve the performance of downloading,especially of BitTorrent.
* When you click a link in Internet Explorer, FlashGet will immediately add new task without the dialog "save as".
* Add an option, when you click a link with pressing Ctrl or Alt or Shift in Internet Explorer, FlashGet will not add the task.
* Speed limit is more accurate now.
* Fix a bug that FlashGet can't get the comment and refer via Firefox add-on.
* Fix some other bugs