FileZilla  3.22.2 RC1
# New features:
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.8.0.
# Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Non-existing key files are no longer silently dropped from the SFTP page in the settings dialog.
- Further abbreviate log output if transferring files using SFTP.
- Generic proxy usernames and passwords containing non-ASCII characters are again handled correctly.
- Fixed an assertion if Ctrl+A is pressed in an empty file list.
- *nix: Fixed color of status message in the message log.
- *nix, OS X: Fixed an assertion adding files to the queue after having selected a large range of items.
- *nix, OS X: Fixed an assertion due to a timing issue when renaming local files.