Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet - faster and easier than ever before.
FeedReader was open source until version 2.9 and continues to be freeware from version 3.0 onwards.
* Fixed (again) columns resize bug
* Some new options (disable version check, color alternate rows)
* Indonesian translation added
* "File > Database information > Clean up" works a little bit more quickly
* We will now tidy up database on every startup of Feedreader. This helps to keep database small and queries fast.
* Added "Search from last 30 days" filter to search functionality. You can enable it from searchbox popupmenu.
* Fixed a bug what occurred then pressing D in article where no enclosure exists.
* Internal database changes. This is about performance and avoiding potential hangs.
* New experimental feature "Quick Add Tag". If you are a person who constantly tags articles you may find it interesting. Feedreader tracks all your added tags and makes them available in Quick Add Tag submenu in articles listing popup menu. Now you just have to select a tag from this submenu and it will be added to article.
* Article page feature. Basically if all articles do not get shown on opening some feed or folder then there will appear buttons that let you see also older articles and so on.