FastPictureViewer 1.9 B 311
FastPictureViewer, an image viewer designed for photographers. Now with powerful workflow tools helping to automate file management duties like copy, move, delete, save-for-web and more.
- Fastest RAW viewer ever. Period.
- Instant zooming to 100% view, for quick sharpness checks. Best in industry!
- RGB histogram, EXIF shooting data and Adobe XMP Rating/Label/Urgency instant display.
- Instantaneous display of the next image in line (when computer resources allows).
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging.
- Fast tethered shooting through MTP/PTP. Tether a Nikon D3S or D3X in 64 bit, today!
- Supports most common image formats, including Adobe DNG, plus specialists formats such as OpenEXR, DDS, PNM and more, through separately installable image codecs.
This is the 32-bit version.
- Added differentiated throttling on USB/Removable drives and Remote/Network drives, with new defaults, now overridable from registry values (RemoveableDrivesThrottle and RemoteDrivesThrottle). Those settings help reduce choking on slow devices or networks where (excessive) parallel loading on multi-core machines can cause severe congestions, leading to bad performances.
- Prior to build 311 removable drives and network drives were treated the same, with a conservative common throttle, potentially penalizing users with fast file servers (e.g. Windows Server) on fast networks (e.g. Gigabit Ethernet).