Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
- Viruses, worms, bots.
- Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
- Added a new optional password protection to access the software and its features.
- Added custom host rules to Anti-Malware Network submissions to avoid false alerts on blocked hosts.
- Added a new information box that is displayed while alerts are verified with the Anti-Malware Network.
- Added possibility to set a period of time to unlock all password protected features.
- Added tray icon indicator when all features are unlocked.
- E2 engine: Improved ZIP SFX detection.
- E2 engine: Added TIFF file scanning.
- E2 engine: Improved simulation of DLL exports.
- E2 engine: Bugfixes in script detection and behavioral signatures.
- Installation improvements for remote installation via Enterprise console.
- Bug in rootkit scanning on terminal servers fixed.
- Several minor localization problems fixed.
- Bug in internal service communication fixed.
- Changed the style of up/down arrows of controls in autoupdate and scheduled scan settings.
- Bug in adding no longer existing traces to the whitelist fixed.
- Minor crash bugs fixed.
- Outlook 2003 plugin: Problem with automatic email format switching to plaintext on outgoing emails – fixed.
- Wrong behavior on malware removal during system reboot fixed.
- Minor GUI bug on scanned objects with very long file paths fixed.
- Minor issues when switching from Freeware to Full version mode fxed.
- Several minor GUI fixes.
- Commandline Scanner parameter parsing problems fixed.
- Commandline Scanner licensing issue when used on server operating systems fixed.