Core FTP LE 2.2 (Build 1899)
Core FTP LE - free Windows software that includes the client FTP features you need. Features like SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing & editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more!
This free, secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers.
There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you're never asked or reminded to register.
With Core FTP Pro, now you can:
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support - Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.
OpenSSL dependency updates (fixes issues on 32-bit Win7-Win10).
Scheduler edit path updating issue fixed.
Scheduler crash fixes.
Cert wizard crash fixes.
Bug with dropped connections during download,caused hang, fixed.
Checks during queue download for lost connection.
Download buffer overflow issue fixed.
Added additional buffer for transfers.
Cmd line /MDTM and /NOMDTM options added.
Cmd line /OFFSET <hours> option added.
Cmd line /Filter <filtername>.
Cmd line URL remote startup path fixed.
Cmd line URL with -d or -u updates/fixes.
Cmd line (exe w/-site) remote directory issue fixed.
SSH/SFTP dh-group14-sha1 re-enabled.
SSH/SFTP FIPS cipher updates (order and allowed).
SSH/SFTP fixes for serv-u/wingftp servers.