Adobe Air 188.8.131.520
Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
# New features and changes:
* Prevent Cloud backup for Shared Objects (iOS)
- To comply with Apple updated guidelines, only user data can be backed up on iCloud. Any files that can be downloaded or generated should not be backed up and it should be marked as "DoNotBackup". This feature allows developers to control which files should be backed up or excluded using the "DoNotBackup" attribute.
* Use CPU render mode for selected devices (iOS)
- This feature allows developers to control the render mode on different iOS devices. Using this feature developers can turn on CPU rendering for specific iOS devices, and utilize GPU rendering for others.
* Externally host secondary SWF files (iOS)
- This feature allows developer to externally host SWFs and load them as needed. External SWFs could contain game assets, different game levels, etc. Benefits of this feature are faster initialization time, smaller apps, and more control over your game or app.
* Game Input API (Android)
- This feature allows applications to communicate with attached game input devices (joysticks, gamepads, wands, etc). There is a wide range of game input devices, which have different capabilities and controls. This API is supported on devices running Android OS version 4.1 and higher. It is implemented such that it might function well with different (and possibly unknown) types of game input devices.
# Notable bug fixes include:
* In AIR on iOS, loading a swf with and embedded video can cause a crash in some circumstances
* In AIR on iOS, loading an image from a remote server can cause a crash
* On MacOS, setting stage.fullScreenSourceRect when renderMode is set to “GPU”, leads to inaccurate mouse position reporting
* In AIR on Windows, if a Worker (Concurrency) has been started, the application does not terminate properly
* On Windows XP, application which make use of the system microphone may encounter feedback
* In AIR for iOS, some apps get rejected for missing push notification entitlement
* In AIR for iOS, Flex applications running on iPad2 over 3G connections can experience a crash
* In AIR for iOS, reloading of pure asset SWFs isn't allowed