Adobe Air 184.108.40.2060
The Adobe® AIR, runtime enables you to have your favorite web applications with you all the time. Since applications built for Adobe AIR run on your desktop computer without a web browser, they provide all the convenience of a desktop application.
Companies like eBay and AOL are using Adobe AIR to create exciting new applications that allow you to use their services on your desktop.
In short, Adobe AIR means applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
Be safe on the web: Adobe AIR helps ensure safe installations by requiring digital signatures on each AIR application that identify the application and its creator before you install.
# Notable bug fixes:
- [External bug][iOS]Creating too many FileStream objects will cause app to crash on iOS
- [iOS7] - Using Sound.play app asks permission for accessing the Microphone even when microphone API is not used in the app
- [Android] - 144x144 image size icon should be supported on android
- [Android][SecureSocket] - Application getting crash when trying to connect with host contains SSL certificate.
- [iOS] - Creating too many FileStream objects will cause app to crash on iOS.
- [iOS] - Application crashes having Microphone running for 10 to 20 mins
- [Android] - 'orienationChange' event is not fired when Stage rotated through setOrientation() method
- [Android] - Stage is blank in GPU mode because of rotationY property
- Multiple stability and security fixes