Ad-Aware Antivirus Free 2007 Beta 4
Ad-Aware Antivirus Free gives you comprehensive malware protection. With real-time monitoring, threat alerts, and automatic updates you can rest easy knowing that you are protected.
- Shop, bank, and make travel arrangements online - We keep you safe from password stealers, keyloggers, spyware, trojans, online fraudsters, identity thieves and other potential cyber criminals.
- Control your privacy - Erase tracks left behind while surfing the Web - on browsers such as Internet Explorer, Opera, and Firefox - in one easy click.
- Get Peace of Mind - Know that your personal information is kept safe from dangerous intruders and prying eyes.
After a 30 day trial you can activate it by e-mail for free!
* Home page is restored after scan detects IE browser hijack.
* Hijack attempts are now detected, quarantined, restored and cleaned after scan detects FF browser hijack.
* Quarantine and restoration for folders is fixed and working.
* The Infection List memory leaked is sealed.
* News and new version communications now fed at time of web update.
* Fixed bug that caused Hosts File Editor to crash when deleting entries.
* 'Save' action when deleting entry in Hosts File Editor fixed.
* Bugs fixed for Ad-Watch notification windows.
* Fixed bug results in quick exit AAW 2007 in Vista.
* Fixed bug that caused error message "List index out of bounds(0)" to appear at AAW2007 exit.
* OLE/System error that appeared at startup now removed.
* "AAWPro" in Windows task bar renamed to "Ad-Aware 2007 beta".
* The scheduler (Schedule tab) now shows correct scheduled task.
* Notification window now only displays if settings fail to save (web update settings).
* Push-through news appears on web update page after performing update.
* AAW 2007 now supports Vista Aero Glass effect.