Ad-Aware Antivirus Free 2007 Beta 6
Ad-Aware Antivirus Free gives you comprehensive malware protection. With real-time monitoring, threat alerts, and automatic updates you can rest easy knowing that you are protected.
- Shop, bank, and make travel arrangements online - We keep you safe from password stealers, keyloggers, spyware, trojans, online fraudsters, identity thieves and other potential cyber criminals.
- Control your privacy - Erase tracks left behind while surfing the Web - on browsers such as Internet Explorer, Opera, and Firefox - in one easy click.
- Get Peace of Mind - Know that your personal information is kept safe from dangerous intruders and prying eyes.
After a 30 day trial you can activate it by e-mail for free!
* Added: Client for updating aaw 2007 software components.
* Added: Animated icon and possibility to cancel the scheduled scans.
* Added: TAI levels in Ad-Watch Processes.
* Added: Boot cleaner component for removal of resident threats at computer start-up.
* Added: Archive scanning fully implemented.
* Bugfix: Cookie scan in Ad-Aware that resulted in service crash.
* Bugfix: Removed an error in the scheduled definition file update that made the service crash.
* Bugfix: Cookie scanner in Ad-Watch.
* Bugfix: Process scanner in Ad-Watch.
* Bugfix: Detect, remove, quarantine and restore a bad URL in Internet Explorer and opera Default Search page.
* Bugfix: Detect, remove, quarantine and restore a bad URL in Internet Explorer and opera Start Page.
* Bugfix: Detect, remove, quarantine and restore a bad URL in Internet Explorer and Opera favorites.
* Bugfix: Quarantine on a bad URL as link on the desktop.
* Bugfix: Detect, remove and quarantine a bad URL in FireFox Start Page # Bugfix: Quarantine and replace registry data
* Bugfix: Restore a registry value and data from quarantine.
* Bugfix: Conditional registry scan.
* Bugfix: Restore folders for from quarantine containing files that have been quarantined.
* Added: Default skin changed to Icy Blue.
* Added: Replaced all infection list view controls with new list tree views; faster and more effective.
* Added: Setting "Let windows remove files at startup" under Clean tab.
* Added: Current path and object shows while scanning.
* Bugfix: Removed memory leak in quarantine tab(this fix may remove the TForm Access Violation error that some beta testers reported).
* Bugfix: Removed bug in Select Scan type page, where the buttons sometimes disappeared or did not fully display.
* Bugfix: Restructured behind the scenes to gain more speed and efficiency.
* Bugfix: There were slight GUI difference between using or not using WinXP Styles in previous betas. Now it will look the same with or without WinXP styles. This does not affect Win2000 OS.
* Bugfix: Fixed window resize issues.