Zoom Player Home 5.0
To that end, Zoom Player employs a slick and simple user interface, combined with easy to access features while at the same time providing advanced control dialogs over every feature imaginable.
Zoom Player was designed from the ground up to load quick, take as little system resources as possible, provide user feedback/direction as appropriate and maintain as much isolation from other applications and system components as not to undermine overall stability.
Zoom Player Home remains Free for Non-Commercial use.
- New Setting (Advanced Options / Interface / OSD / Fullscreen Navigation), allowing you show hidden files (default off).
- New Setting (Advanced Options / Control Bar) allowing the Control Bar to hide automatically if the mouse cursor is moved a certain distance away from the control bar (50 pixels).
- New Mouse Left-Click setting to only move the user interface window (without the ability to move the video while in fullscreen).
- New "/MEDIACAT:category name" command line parameter allowing you to open the media library navigator within the category selection screen when Zoom Player starts.Using "/MEDIACAT" alone will open the category list in the previously saved position, while specifying a category name would highlight a specific category, for example "/MEDIACAT:Music" would highlight the Music category.
- New CommAPI message (1950) allowing you to remove items from the Playlist.
- Clicking on the left/right sides of the navigation interfaces is no longer restricted to 1 pixel, but rather 1 percent of the interface width.
- The "/MEDIANAV:category name" command line parameter was not functioning correctly.
- Under certain conditions the internal image viewer would not position the image correctly.
- Executing external applications on Windows 95/98 could cause a crash. This also affected the install center.
- Fixed small glitches with the skin.
- Made a few text instances clearer.
- Few more small bug fixes.