WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* New translations: Armenian, Estonian, Persian, Vietnamese (32+ languages)
* Improved performance of the Region selection mode for multi-monitor systems
* Added a check of illegal characters in filenames when using %TITLE%, %CLASS%
* WinSnap now remembers the page orientation correctly when printing images
* Fixed capturing of maximized windows on XP (Window & Application mode)
* Fixed height of the menu bar in High-DPI mode on Vista and Windows 7
* Revised sizes of the Settings dialogs, buttons and controls
* Various other stability and performance improvements