WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
- New major update was especially designed for Windows Vista.
- Aero Glass capturing with shadows and transparencies.
- Alpha-channel and PNG/TIFF transparency support.
- New unique Multi-Object capture mode.
- "Client Area" capture mode was superseded by Object mode.
- Configurable external tools menu.
- Region "fixed size" capture mode.
- Region "store position" option.
- New file auto-naming options.
- Quick-Print shortcut key.
- Many other bugfixes and small improvements.